Exercises in Water

Body: 

Hi Everyone,

I took the children swimming last night and I did some of the exercises from the dvd. I could really feel my pelvic muscles getting a work out with the resistance of the water. I did the plie and tendu work and leg lifts. My question is at this time; Is it okay to do these exercises in water and are there any other exercises that I can do in water that will help strengthen the areas of my body that will help with my cystocele, rectocyle and uterine prolapse? They have weights that I can use for my arms. I want to work on my upper back muscles and arms but am afraid to lift weights in the wrong position out of the water but maybe in water if I lay on my tummy with a float board I can do it without causing any problems. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I haven't been on here in a while but things have been going well. I haven't felt the bulging sensation in a while and if it is noticeable it is usually around my period. I have to remind myself not to lift heavy things. I also started drinking fresh 100% pure pineapple juice and didn't pay much attention to how it was affecting my body at the time except the fact that I absolutely loved it and drank it everyday. I stopped for a while and noticed that I felt aware of my prolapse again. I wonder if it had anything to do with my wonderful pineapple juice. I will have to go back to drinking that everyday again and see what happens. Of course I can't say that it is for sure as there are other circumstances that were present that I can't remember but we shall see.

I believe pineapple juice contains bromelaine (sp?), an anti-inflamatory. Y.D.