Sorry about the lack of encouraging posts

Body: 

Just an apology that my life/ work have gone into orbit at the moment and I've not got much time to come on the forums. As someone who has derived so much benefit form these forums, I like to be able to offer emotional support and sometimes practical tips to women who arrive here scared, but I haven't been able to do much of that lately. Just to say to all women who have newly discovered POP: yes it feels like the end of the world but, with the help of Christine's research and these forums, and with commitment on your part, it usually becomes a very minor and manageable health niggle over the course of say the first year.

Hope this doesn't sound as rude as those awful round robin letters people send with Christmas cards. Hoping to be able to respond on a more personal basis soon. Just remember, we're not broken, just a bit lived in.

Doubtful

well, we will miss your kind, caring and very practical posts (I know I will) while you tend to work/life. I hope all is well, and I'm sure (I hope!) you will be back when things calm down.
(((love to doubtful)))