My slant board/inversion bed

Body: 

I wanted to share with you all, the following. I use a portable fold up bed to do my inversion comfortably. This is a little hard to explain but i'll do by best. The bed has a folding part at each end, so the end where my head goes i fold under, and the other end i don't, but i place it on a secure object ( for extra height) and this is placed firmly against a solid surface (something that won't move, wall etc) so there is no movement as i get on and off. This brings the foot end to a height of 62cm/25inches which is a good height. I have 2 mattresses adding to a thickness of 7cm. This bed is so comfortable that it makes inversion easy and i can do it for longer periods. Yesterday i did 3 hours (1 hour at a time) and i wait for 1 hour after having eaten any food. When my hour is up i roll off gently onto my elbows and knees for 10 minutes and then i do fire breathing for the next 5 minutes.
I am determined to beat this pop- monster and won't let it rob me of my normal life, therefore i am willing to make the sacrifices needed. Must go, time for my inversion:)

Hi Mishek, thanks for the ideas, I've never tried it. probably cos nothing suitable here to try it with . I'll get thinking and then give it a try :-)