Thank you Christine!

Body: 

Hello,
Just a quick note Christine to thank you tremendously for all of your hard and dedicated work regarding uterine prolapse. A couple of years ago, a Dr. was planning to "fix" my uterine prolapse with the surgical mess, oops, I mean mesh...LOL. Fast forward 2 years later and I see all of these commercials advertising for "failed mesh implant" surgeries. I just thank God for allowing me to find this site and elect not to have that dreadful surgery. I hope many other women do not let any Doctor talk them into having this procedure, which I believe in most cases, leaves you worse off than before. Thanks again!!! XOXOXO

I was just thinking about you the other day, hoping all was well. Woohoo!! Thanks in return for believing in the WW work and I, too, am thrilled that you didn't become another woman devastated by the prevailing gynocide.

Heartfully,

Christine

Gynocide. Good word!

Gynocide: Hysterectomy, Capitalist Patriarchy, and the Medical Abuse of Women by Mariarosa Dalla Costa

Hello Christine,
I hope all is well with you. I'm doing fine. I was just thinking about you and decided to sign on. What a surprise...the site is different :-).
Also wishing you a prosperous and Blessed 2012! Take Care.