Book out of print?

Body: 

Is Christine's diet book out of print? I do not see it offered in the WW Store.

Forum:

hi surviving,

yes, unfortunately it is out of print. i have no doubt christine will produce another edition at some time in the future, but there is nothing available right now. do have a look at her food videos in christine's cottage in the whole woman village. thanks.

lanny (christine's DH)

Thanks Lanny for the info. Really kicking myself for not getting it last year, as I am really a curl-up-with-a-book type of person. Hope that it goes back into print soon. Will check out the videos.

Surviving60,

You asked for it, you got it. I am cooking my way through the Whole Woman Cookbook, making notes, and revising the print. I love my job.

The goal is to have it ready to go by the conference and printed in a binding this time, rather than just a binder. The binder did lay flat, but there is just something about the feel and smell of a book. Go out and buy your cookbook stands now!

Perhaps the best part about all this for me is that you all can follow my Whole Woman food journey though a blog I am creating about my expriences. Christine is a pro, and they eat super healthily around here, and I am just starting to convince my fiance that maybe McDonald's isn't the best thing for us to eat at midnight right before we go to bed. It will be an honest look at how to make a transitional diet, and most women will be where I am in that spectrum; trying to not only change their lives but that of their families.

I am going to post it over the weekend and put the link here. I hope you enjoy!

Thanks Amy, this is such great news, will watch for it.

I would be interested in the cook book recipes too as i am now eating healthier.Hi surviving 60 how are you.Bye for now hoping to come back soon.Cleo.

Hey S60,

The first entries in the food blog are up. I hope we can have fun on a food journey together. You can find it in the library under "Diet for the Whole Woman." It's called Cooking my Way into Whole Womanhood. Right now there are two entries, so start at the bottom.

Much love,

Amy

Amy, this is going to be an awesome resource! I can tell you right now that my "progress" will be lagging somewhere behind yours.....but this will help get me started and moving in the right direction. Not to mention, it's a great read. Thanks!

So happy to see the blog and looking forward to more ...

Hello, the 4th entry for the blog is up. I hope you like reading it!

do you know how to insert a hyperlink? it's a code- I totally want to just click the link. I'm a lazy computer user who has come to rely on that technology :)

It is in the Housekeeping Forum, Alemama.