yoga dvd

Body: 

I got my yoga dvd (the first wheel) and started today! Question! do I need to do both dvd's (first aid for prolapse and yoga) each day or can I switch, doing yoga one day and the first aid the next? The only exercise I have ever done is walking (still do!) and am not sure about the "need" of the prolapse exercises and yoga to be done each day to "do" it's work in my body. I LOVE THESE DVDS!!!! Thank you so much

Hi Reborn,

These programs are just examples of beneficial exercise for women. Pick and choose what you like! Any exercise that is pulled up in the chest and back of the neck with lower belly relaxed is good. Exactly what you should do or how long you should exercise is up to you. Not exercising or holding the posture allows symptoms to progress.

I have begun taking Irish step dancing lessons with my daughter and granddaughter. Although the dances are killing me - lol - they are very good for my prolapse. Dance forms and aerobic exercise where the posture is not strictly held can worsen symptoms.

I’m so glad you like the movies and I will try to keep them coming!

:) Christine

P.S. Our dance teacher is great and he has raised up some very good dancers. What is such a puzzlement though is that he allows his older students to have very poor, caved-in and rounded shoulders posture! The little kids all have natural, beautiful posture, but it goes away in our culture! Maybe a few months down the road I will feel like I can mention that to him without getting booted out of the school.