WWY2

Body: 

LOVE!

not sure which dvd I like better, the first or second, I'm going to try to do each one twice a week.
I'm so out of shape so I couldnt really do everything, but that's ok, I'll get there.

question.......any problem doing this dvd while menstruating?

Hi Granolamum,

As a general rule of thumb, when you're practising any form of yoga during menstruation, pay a great deal of attention to any messages your body is giving you and give your belly plenty of space. I haven't yet bought WWY2 so I'm not sure exactly what it covers. Every woman/girl is different, so for example one person might be fine with WWY during her period, whereas it may be unsuitable for somebody else during the same time. Only you can know what's right for you.

On heavy days, avoid deep backbends and deep twists. Many teachers advise staying away from inversions too (like shoulderstand).

Over the years I've followed lots of different advice from different teachers, and the "listen to your body" is definitely the thing that worked for me! During the first few days of a period my yoga tends to be dominated by cushions and various comfy body supports!

Looking forward to getting WWY2 soon.

good advice. usually my body wants nothing to do with any sort of exercise while menstruating, so probably I will just respect that and skip the yoga for a few days