a question about rugae

Body: 

Hi everyone,
I'm now 9 weeks pp after having my 2nd child. Both delivered vaginally, no tears or medical intervention. I was diagnosed with a cystocele and rectocele @ 4 weeks pp. Neither seem to be getting much worse although just recently I've noticed a sort of pinching sensation when I walk. On self examination. I noticed a LOT of fleshy folds of skin sitting outside of my opening. Is this rugae and if so will it get better along with the cyst and rect? Also, what does a ureatrocele look like ( just trying to rule out these fleshy bits as being another prolapse ). Is it smooth like the cystocele? Can this really get better? It's been a very tough few days (again) : (

Any comments would be very welcome
Thank you

is yes. it will get better.
try this: stand naked in front of a full length mirror- turn around- place feet shoulder width apart.
bend over.
this view is good- it allows all the pelvic organs to resume optimal placement and then you can get a feel for how things will look in a year or so if all goes well.

Thank you for taking the time to reply : ). Sometimes my head feels so messy with all this pop stuff I'm unable to keep things in perspective. This site and the wonderful members are the only things that are keeping me from completely losing it at the moment (and my kids of course). My doctor told me to kegal all day long and if I saw no improvement then to go back and he'd refer me for surgery! I'm SO grateful to have happened upon this site. I've stopped with the kegels and started the first aid dvd and firebreathing (although I think this part will take a lot of practice!). I had a lot of fun doing the workout today, felt good to move my body, confidently knowing I'm not going to do anymore damage! Surgery isn't even an option in my mind anymore and it's quite empowering knowing that I have the ability to stabilise this myself!

Jellybaby

Jellybaby, it took me a year and a half to get serious about firebreathing. Afraid of doing it wrong. Wanting to keep it as my "ace in the hole" rather than try it and discover that it didn't help me as it had helped others. When I finally did start, I had trouble....kept reversing the inhale with the exhale. At the same time I was going through a rough spell, and I blamed the firebreathing. In the end, when it finally clicked, it really clicked. You will know it works!