Life

Body: 

Hi To All,
I have been a member of ww since 2005. I have never posted before. I am 65 have had pop for the last l5 years. Thought I was doing well with yoga and free weights. After my dr. suggested surgery I found this web site. It has helped me so much. Ok sometimes I feel lousy but in general its not so bad. In 2009 after 42 years of marriage my husband died. I thought my world had ended. But I found out life goes on. I am now in a relationship, will it ever be the same no, I didn't expect it to be. But ladies if we are honest with our partner explain what we have and how we feel (I gave him
Christine's book to read) it can work. I think the greatest gift Christine has given me is not to be ashamed of prolapse to honor our bodies and learn, learn, learn all you can knowledge is power, and we are powerful woman.
Thank you Christine
Rose

Hi Rose

It is lovely to read your very wise words. You show such grace and dignity and are graciously passing it on to all our Members, at last.

Life does hand out lemons sometimes, big ones. It is always inspiring to read of another woman's lemons, how you say that lemons are not so bad, and how you have prevailed.

Shame is a very basic emotion, and it is so easy to give into it, rather than seeing its falsity and giving a good slap in the face. You are right. We with POP have nothing to be ashamed of. I would rather save my shame for when I have let myself down by doing something wrong.

I do hope life continues to treat you OK. Thankyou for sharing your story at last. Call again.

Louise

Thank you Louise..Its hard to get the word out, too many woman just go along with what their told, sometimes you have to think out of the box.
Enjoy your day.
Rose