Useing toys

Body: 

Would it hurt or feel the same. if I put a toy in. with my Uterine prolapse? I am not sure about this.

Hi MissCali

Are you asking if your prolapsed uterus will negatively affect your ability to enjoy using sex toys, or your ability to orgasm, or if you can do yourself any harm?

If the answer is yes, then the answer to all questions is probably no effect. Most sexual stimulation is not *to* the uterus, though it does *respond* to arousal and during orgasm.

Would it hurt or feel the same? I think that once you can reposition your uterus in its rightful place it will make no difference at all, but until you can do that, just be gentle, and see what happens. All the pelvic organs are like bags of jello. They are mainly water, so they slide around all over the place. I think you will find that your uterus will move out of the way, but I think it is probably wise to do some firebreathing first, to move all your organs further inside your body before you get your toys into gear.

Just because your uterus is prolapsed doesn't mean that it has changed at all in its function or response, or that there is anything wrong with it. The only thing that has changed is the variability of its position in your pelvic cavity, or its mobility.

When you climax you may feel the urge to bear down, similar to second stage labour. Just be aware that now your uterus is very mobile it may come out further during this bearing down. Using a posture where your lumbar curve is intact will minimise this effect. You can also guard your perineum with a hand when you get that far, so you can let yourself go and enjoy your orgasm without worrying about what will happen to your uterus while you are in another world.

Worrying about what will happen when you orgasm is a sure fire recipe for turning yourself right off!

The good thing about sex toys, and doing it for yourself is that you are in charge of how far you go, and how fast, and how many times you do it. Nobody else is pushing you along. If it starts to feel not-OK, just stop, think about how you can get around it, and have another go later. Enjoy.

Just use your common sense.

:-)