Curly Whirly Amy's blog

Body: 

Hi All

I just found Curly Whirly Amy's food blog in the Library, where she is posting her tryouts from the old Diet for the Whole Woman. Amy, I hope you are still planning on continuing this blog?

Can we subscribe to this blog?

Forum:

Hi Amy,
Yes I've enjoyed the blog too. 'Can't wait to try out try out some recipes & accompanying info. when I get the chance.
wholewomanuk

Yes, ladies, I am still going to do it. I've been in "Conference Land" and also having some serious time commitment issues in other parts of my life, so I haven't had the time or money to cook an extra meal every day. Since I work another job, I am only home 2-3 nights a week, and it is hard not to just crash out.

But no worries, I am back! thanks for the refocusing!

Amy, as an older woman to a younger woman, it is probably not even in your mind that you cannot be all things to all people, and be on the go 24/7, as personally rewarding as it is. Take care, with all your juggling, and ensure that you look after your own pelvic organs, and keep them safely indoors.

You are living fast, but probably too young to realise how fast you are going. I know you won't take much notice of my caution (I have a daughter, and I was a fast mover myself in an earlier life!). That's OK. Be gentle on yourself sometimes. Go crash out.

See you in May.

Love from Auntie Louise.