Thoughts about Chiropractic care

Body: 

Hi All. Well, I'm on my way back up after a month of coughing which I knew was hard on my pop and back. I've had it 3 times like this in my life, and this last hurt my back the worst. I'm older. In fact, I've been in disbelief because of the way I've been affected. Muscles spasms hurt and freaked me out. Getting out of bed was unbelieveable to me. I Went to an MD (D.O.) twice, an acupuncturist and now a Chiropractor. It's been year's since I've done Chiro care - I felt drawn to a situation - a new Chiro., I've only seen once. I allowed a very light adjustment, after xrays and nerve scan and all. The cough really shook everything up. Anyway, tomorrow, I will see him again, and I know he will present the restoring my musculoskeletal plan or just relief, which I'm slowly getting. The back pain ruled for almost 2 weeks, now that it's calming down, my pop issues are back on my radar. I will talk with the Chiro about this tomorrow. Big question is, besides correcting other body issues, does anyone have a clue if it's safe for pop? I know it's my decision - mostly, getting back pain down. Then back to dealing with my cervix. I just need to feel better. My life has changed one more time after this last bout. I'm into and ready for MIRACLES! Thanks for being they everyone.

Forum:

I dont see any reason chiro wouldnt be safe for pop. I think anything that brings you closer to a state of well being is good for prolapse, and personally I have had good experiences with chiro (not specifically for POP but for neck/shoulder pain, bursitis, headaches, neuralgia, etc). everything is connected. so if chiro can help with the back pain, sounds like a good plan.
I think its great that you're ready for miracles, that's when they happen!

Hi. I have had chiro care long ago, and I know it works. I appreciate your feedback so much. I'm on the careful side in this world, especially with health/pop, etc. Thanks again!