Gall bladder and kidney flush diets

Body: 

A naturopath friend of mine gave me this diet many years ago. I have been mining to the bottom of my deep litter filing system for the first time in many years, and at last found the original piece of paper. I posted a couple of years ago about this diet, but nothing came up in my searches. I wonder if the Search engine has gone off on holidays again? I thought I posted about these diets the other day too, but wanted to check with my my naturopath friend, so this is the updated version.

For the gall bladder flush diet: eat only fruit and vegetables for the first 5 days, and sip pure apple juice all day, which will mean several litres over 24 hours. Start on Monday. On Friday eat nothing after lunch.

Friday night is the night before flushing gall bladder. Take 1tsp Epsom Salts. Wait one hour then drink 1/2 cup grapefruit juice, plus 1/2 cup olive oil.

Wait. I cannot remember what happens. [Perhaps things go bump in the night? L]

This is why you do it on a weekend or when you don't have to go to work. ;-)

For the kidney flush diet: Your daily diet should be lots of fruit and veges and not very much meat at all. For 3 days, each day boil up a cup of rice with 1.5l of water. Cook rice well, drain and save the rice water. Sip all day. Repeat for another two days. This should dissolve and flush out kidney stones.

I make no promises. I take no responsibility. All I know is that I did both, had no dramas and lived to tell the tale. If you have gall stone or kidney stone troubles it could save you from surgery. Proceed at your own risk.

Louise

Forum:

This is the woman (website) who told me about the liver flush. I believe they recommend a healthy kidney or kidney flush ... It appears to be in 3 parts. If I can find my PDF file and upload I will.
http://www.stopyeast.com/blog1/tag/liver-flush/

If you search the Stopyeast site for gall stones, three pages detailing the diet come up as well. It sounds like a far more thorough description than the one I posted, and she certainly ensures that you go into it with eyes wide open. It would not be pleasant, but if it does the job of ensuring that you retain your gall bladder, then it has to be worth trying. More details are available on Hulda Clark's website, http://www.drclark.net/ .

Hulda Clark's kidney cleanse is not quite as easy, requiring special roots. She gives the recipe on her website, but you have to search it. She doesn't sell any products so you just have to source them from the sites she cites, or via a Google search.

Best wishes to anyone with stones. This may be your saviour.

Louise