Glasses found at conference

Body: 

So....

I know this is a strange thing to put on the forum, but hey, where else do we all hang out? I just wanted to out out there that we found a few things at the conference that got left behind. One is someone's yoga mat and bag (a very cute one I might add) and the other is a pair of glasses. The glasses have dark grey around the lenses, a light grey, white, black and tan paisley print on the inside of the temples and some sort of cheetah print on the outside.

If these are yours, please let me know and I will send them to you. I can't steal them because they make me dizzy. Too bad because they look really cute on me....

(505) 314 1455 to claim 'em!

Amy, I'm pretty convinced at this point that the Forum population, and the Conference population, are (with several notable exceptions) two entirely different groups! Weird......

Probably right, Amy. I am sure you could compare the two email lists. There are a lot of people who don't do Forums, for their own reasons. There are people who:-
-prefer Forums to face to face. There are
-people who literally could not get to the Conference, or
-who don't like conferences. Likewise
-there are still people around who either don't have email and don't routinely use computers, or
-have email, but who don't do Internet unless they absolutely have to. Then there are
-people who would be crippled without the Net, and without email, whose social and work lives don't involve a lot of face to face contact.

That is why I think Wholewoman needs to get out and about in person, and get into the face of women in their face to face network; and have an online presence and online networks as well.

I went to a webinar the other day with this woman, http://www.nataliealaimo.com/. She has some great downloads for using social media successfully for business. She has rather a strong Australian accent and speaks rather quickly in her webinars, but her .pdf summaries of principles are great, and they are free. I am sure there would be similar sites from USA. I found her via Women's Network Australia, http://www.womensnetwork.com.au/index.cfm. There will be something similar in USA.

Skitchem, Amy.

I hope the woman who owns the specs is not weeping quietly in a corner somewhere, unable to read her computer screen. ((Lady who lost her specs))

Louise :-)