Whole Woman Workout

Body: 

Hi there Christine, I purchased whole woman workout and the two yoga DVD's. I rotate the 3 dvd's for my daily workout. Is this Ok or is best to stick to one DVD? I tend to do best with Yoga. Thanks

Forum:

Hi Berkshiregirl,

Please do not think there is one particular workout or set of exercises, repeated a particular number of times, that is going to "fix" your prolapse.

What is important is that you understand the underlying concepts: The organs have not fallen down, they have fallen back from the abdominal wall; the true pelvic floor is the pubic bones, which are positioned underneath you like straps of a saddle; it is posture and certain exercises that work to push the organs over the pubic bones and against the rounded lower belly to decrease prolapse symptoms.

I ask women to pull into the posture all the time they are on their feet and as much of the time sitting as makes sense for their particular body. The more time spent sitting using the strength of your own spine, the stronger your body becomes, so that sitting long hours in this way becomes effortless. We can still lean back into soft furniture, but staying there for long periods of time will become less and less comfortable.

Do the workout you like best, or memorize and combine your favorite exercises. The upcoming WWYoga 3 will be our WW Firebreathing dvd, with more ab work than in previous videos. All WW-safe exercise.

Hope this helps. :)

Christine

Hello again. I would like to know if anyone in the Uk has ordered the book Saving the Wholewoman in Amazon or direct from wholewoman webstie. The problem in ordering direct from wholewoman website for me is that the email address I have would differ from the one I normally use (dont know if that makes a difference or not to ordering, but you have to put in your email address and my email address for wholewoman newletters etc is different to my normal one, and not the same as my real name.) I understand there would be quite a bit of postage to pay for it to come to United Kingdom, so I have tried Amazon to order it, but the book Saving the wholewoman is very expensive there as they sell three for £81 or one for £48, so anyone from Uk have any ideas where to order from? Is there another store anywhere? I am really keen to get the book. Thanks for any help. Charlene.

There was talk that the WW teachers would be selling the books and there is a WW teacher in the UK. Have you contacted her? Her email address and phone number can be found on the WW website. Also, what difference does it make with your email? If you collect email from two separate email addresses, that is okay. If you cannot buy it from the UK teacher, why not just order from the WholeWoman site? The book is worth it's weight in gold! Best wishes to you.

I see when you had to place an order in the wholewoman website they ask for your email address and if I had a different one for logging in to wellwoman website that the sytem would not work. Im not very bright on a computer. I will try the UK teacher to see if I can get it there, if not I will try the website again. Thanks for your reply and yes I think the book is well worth getting and Im looking forward to it. kind regards.

hi charlene,

feel free to write our customer service manager amy(at)wholewoman(dot)com with your phone number and she'll ring you up and take your order over the phone if you prefer.

lanny (christine's DH)

Charlene, I'd like to second what Lanny says, you can call me or give me your number. Also, it is best to think about the newsletter/article download program and the ordering program as completely separate technologies. They do not communicate with each other at all. You can use the same email, or a completely different one. The only reason we ask is so we can send you a confirmation. We do not share your information with anyone, and all of our customer logs are password protected.

I hope that helps, and please call me at 505 314 1455 or email me at the above email in Lanny's post. I am the office lady, its what I do ;)

Hi Charlene,

I asked a similar question recently and was advised to contact Lindy Roy, who is a teacher operating from UK. I was told that she probably holds copies of the books and dvd's and that postage is likely to be a lot less expensive; I haven't yet received a reply to my email. I'm sure that the book is well worth the extra expense of shipping from the US, but when funds are stretched ... well, it's always nice to be able to save a little and maybe go for the exercise batons as well! All the best.

... has had some IT problems, but is on her way.