Whole Woman Yoga - the third wheel

Body: 

Hello Everyone,

We're shipping WWY3 today!

This is our flagship Whole Woman Firebreathing video, which will answer many questions and provide a challenging abdominal exercise workout that is POPSAFE. I have also included a piece on running for those who like to run and want assurance that running, if done in WW posture, can actually improve the symptoms of prolapse. Like the other WWY videos in the series, we've included a little movie - this one about personal power.

If you haven't done so already, please support WW and order this new product, which we are very proud of. Our product sales support several people and their families, with the goal of taking WW principles and knowledge to women all over the globe. We do need your support!

If you are getting good results with the WW work, please help us spread the word that the pelvic organ support system is a postural system - specifically a WW postural system.

Have a beautiful day!

Christine

Forum:

Dear Christine,
I want to congratulate you and "the crew" on a job well done. The movie contains a powerful message. The video is beautiful to look at and the background music is inspiring. I was forrtunate to be able to preview the DVD. I believe that your core followers of all ages will benefit from Yoga 3. I have worked with all of your DVDs. In my personal exercise program I rely on First Aid for Prolapse and Yoga I. Yoga 3 will now be part of my program. It stands alone or I can combine it with parts of the other DVDs. It explains firebreathing and nauli clearly and I have already started to use some of the other exercises. Adding the abdominal exercises was brilliant. I continue to benefit from the WW work. My sypmptoms have greatly improved. I also, as a WW teacher, feel comfortable in recommending these techniques because I know they are safe and will improve a woman's prolapse over time and not worsen it.
I look forward to receiving my copy of Whole Woman Yoga-the Third Wheel. I will be 63 years old shortly and had no problem learning the exercises.
Thanks again for this wonderful DVD!
Whole Woman PA

I too had the opportunity to preview Yoga 3. It has such a powerful message for all women, and the footage is exciting and awe inspiring, especially the space where you do the workout, with your wonderful mountain backdrop. Talk about fire in the belly!

This video shows clearly how it is possible to build fire breathing, and belly breathing in general, into whatever we do. When the chest is lifted we have such enormous breathing capacity. The act of inhalation will never be the same again. I now really love inhaling deeply into my belly with chest raised, and feeling my abdominal muscles stretching. It is a lovely burn! Really looking forward to getting my copy.

Louise

OK, all you sillies who did not pre-order your copy, don't you feel even sillier now? Do it!! - Surviving

Oh thank you for this post. I just emailed Amy asking when it would be coming. Didn't want to sound impatient, but couldn't help but ask. I so look forward to this and I SO appreciate all that you have done with all of this work! Very exciting!

Congratulations to Christine for the new release! Though I haven't ordered the third wheel, I did order the book, First Aid for Prolapse DVD, and the First Wheel a few days ago. Because I'm a beginner, I thought I'd better start with the first wheel. I'm the one who was taking a yoga class at my gym and wasn't sure it was the right thing to do. A few days ago, I decided it was too aggressive for me. That's when I decided to order some of Christine's resources. I'm really anxious to get them. Hopefully, the First Wheel will get me started, and then I'll be able to progress to the others. I'm still concerned about having a colonoscopy. I've been researching gastroenterologists in the St.Louis, MO area. I've seen a few female doctors online, but I'd like more information. Does anyone know a good one to recommend? I'm trying to get as well informed as I can before making the decision to have another colocoscopy. Thank you all so much for being there. And thanks to Christine for the years of work to help others!

Hello! I think this DVD sounds exciting! I've been lurking here for a few weeks, not ready to post my story yet or contribute in other ways, but was just about to order the book and DVD(s?). I'm on a bit of a limited budget so, what would you recommend with respect to the DVDs? Should I go through all of them in order or can I just go straight to this new one? In my opinion, this sounds like the most appealing one to me and where I am at this point, and I will of course combine it with the book. I'm 37 years old, in quite good physical shape, been running, strength training and done some yoga ever since I was in my 20s. Diagnosed with severe rectocele and mild ..cyto? uterine? -cele. Any advice on which DVD to choose would be highly appreciated!

I must say this forum and community is a truly unique and wonderful place, by following the discussions I have moved from from a quite dark place to a calm, constructive and hopeful state of mind. A million thanks to all of you! I will start sharing and contributing in a little while. Just a lot to digest (in many ways, hahaha) at the moment.

Regards from Sweden,
Hanmau

The book is an absolute must, in my opinion. And if you are new to WW, the general information and dictionary of movements in the DVD “First Aid For Prolapse” are incredibly important in understanding the principles behind all this body work. I too am on a limited budget and I built my collection in that order – book, basic DVD, and then each yoga vid. Many people go for one of the “bundles” and that’s great if you can swing it; I certainly wish that I could have, as I have the whole collection now and I use everything. Welcome and good luck on your journey - isn't this site incredible? - Surviving

You are so in the right place here. I am three months here...still working on posture and all but noticing good things every day. Yes, there is a lot to digest. I went for the bundle and the preorder for the new DVD because even if I charged it, it was priority:) I agree with Surviving that the book and Prolapse DVD would definitely be the place to start and then add the yoga DVDs whenever the pocketbook allows. At first, I did a bit too much...racing through all of them as often as I could. Now, I have become a bit wiser. I read and reread little parts of the book (it is always on my nightstand for even a page or two of reread) and I am loving focusing on the Prolapse DVD. My feeling is, when I really understand those exercises and what I am aiming for with posture, strength and knowledge, then I will be ready to go on to the others and find a way to carefully put them into my day or week as time allows. Also, do you walk? I have loved walking for a long time, but now it is heaven. That movement in walking (always working on perfecting our WW posture) will help you enormously. For me, it becomes my real working on posture time and if I get a good walk in, in the morning, then it sets that posture and that attitude for the whole of my day. Best wishes to you and I am happy that you found this site!

I'm so grateful and somewhat overwhelmed that there are those of you who take the time to respond to these posts. I'm so excited to receive my order. I actually do still go to my gym and walk laps and ride the bike. I don't understand about the posture yet, but I'm sure I'll learn. I also have a few doubts about riding the bike, but I'm trying for now. Thanks again for all of you who responded! I'm so glad I found Whole Woman! God bless all of you!

Have a look at Christine's bicycle video under the Resources tab at the top of the page, Hanmau. The book is full of all the theory. You will understand WW posture well by the time you have finished the book. :-)

Louise

i just watched the dvd & love it. i love the discussion about power - very inspiring especially for me now as a i form a new women's creativity group that is starting in early september. i feel so validated by the theme of the dvd.
the exercise part of the video is easy to follow and feels great. i especially loved the beautiful new mexico setting in which you filmed - and as an artist, i appreciate the colors & forms. lovely videography!
the drumming & fire dancing are a treat to behold too. so once again - thanks for all your work on behalf of women, christine & family.

It pleases me very much to hear that you enjoyed our movie and the exercise program. I was informed this morning that all remaining pre-orders will ship today. These things always take longer than expected. Even after the dvds were ready to go, there was a hold up for proofing the outside packaging copy.

We're having a WWY3 screening and cast party next Friday night - please, everyone, come by if you're in the neighborhood!

Love from Christine

Would certainly love to hop a plane out there for the party, ha! But anyway, not to be a spoiler here for anyone who doesn't have theirs yet, but it is superlative. Beautiful, inspiring, Christine and her crew at their best. So cool to see Lanny and Amy!! Love you guys. - Surviving

Hi Christine, I've been reading forum for a long time, I have all DVDs, but I did not post anything yet. I'm 55 and have prolapse. All DVDs are so good. I like the new DVD. I work out every day, feel so great! Thank you, Christine, so much. You are amazing woman!

Hi momny, good to hear from you, so glad you are doing well! - Surviving

I have just watched for the first time the "Third Wheel". What an amazing inspirational DVD ! There are no words to thank you and the WW staff, enough, for the work and dedication with yet another outstanding production. I have only known about you for three short months, have never met you (but will some day I am sure), and yet am learning from you every day, along with so many other women. This DVD is a gem, so perfect to follow in the footsteps of the Prolapse, First Wheel and Second. I am so inspired and so moved by the beauty and thought of this work. It is actually an honor to be here on this site, in this forum, and following your teachings through these DVDs, forums and writings. With all my heart, thank you.

I so appreciate all these lovely comments on WWY3. Thanks for being such a loyal supporter Momny, and you too, dear MsNightingale. Although we can't even think about it right now, this gives us great spirit for WWY4, which is the heart chakra - the mind reels!

I gave my first Saving Your Hips class today, which was very well received. Although the book is a long way off, I have put together a great program based on what I know so far. It is very original, uniquely WW, yet not based in classical dance or yoga. Ages range from 60 with an occasional twinge of hip pain to 85 with severe, chronic pain in the groin - radiating all the way around the pelvis. It is a great challenge, but I feel confident that even these symptoms can be reversed to some degree. Woohoo!

:) Christine

Christine, after describing WW posture to Odelia I am more and more convinced that this posture and exercise work is self-evident as long as we respect how are bodies were designed. Of course the hip work will work!!

BTW, I am still waiting for my copy of the DVD, along with my order of stock from The Store, the shipping of which was probably delayed so the Third Wheel could be included in the package. So, Members in Australia and our neck of the big blue, green and red planet, we will all have to wait another week or so before I can supply this video and other WW products to you.

I might call in on Skype in my jim-jams on Saturday morning to the launch party! I wish I could be there for some summer warmth. We are still freezing our a***s off here. Frost again yesterday morning. Even the weeds have stopped growing!

Louise