"Mans Athletic supporter"

Body: 

I HAVE JUST BEEN READING A PAST POST BY "SAGEMOM" APRIL 15 2011.
SHE DESCRIBES HOW SHE ALTERED THE 'MANS ATHLETIC SUPPORTER" TO BE USEFUL FOR HER PROLAPSE PROBLEM MY QUESTION IS, WHAT DOES THE SUPPORTER LOOK LIKE. CAN ANYONE HELP PLEASE.
DAPHNE

Goodmorning Daphne, a man's athletic supporter is similar to the fem brace, when I read your post this morning I was chuckling because that's what I refer to my fem brace as "my jock strap" you can google athletic supporter and it will bring up a jock strap it would be perfect if it didn't have the bag to hold a man's jewels. I would sure like to know how Sagemom converted it, you have helped to solve my problem looking for the elastic I need to replace the stretched out elastic for my fem brace.
Good luck with your google.
Mahalo and much Aloha,
Heavenlyflower

To everyone who read my post of the 24th. I do apologize for the upper case letters, I didn't know that it was like shouting, until it was pointed out to me. I guess what they say about learning something new every day is true.
Daphne

Hi Heavenlyflower,
Yes I did Google that and had pages full of different ones but like you said we haven't got the same equipment although it does feel like that most of the time!!
Glad you found it useful about the elastic, hope you are able to purchase some. I am still pondering about sending for the Fembrace as they are so expensive.
Have a lovely day, Daphne.