Lindy Roy

Body: 

Does anyone know how I can contact Lindy Roy? I've tried emailing via the address quoted on the WW Teachers page, but so far not heard back. Perhaps she's on her hols!

Forum:

Dear Cecilia,
Hopefully Lindy will see your message and answer for herself. I know she has recently had some changes in her life including a move. Quite possibly she is on holiday and without the availability of the internet. I'm sure she will acknowledge you soon. She often checks into the forum.
WWPA

Hi Cecelia,
So sorry I've been out of touch with the forum just lately - we're in the process of moving house which has taken over considerably recently. I do apologise. A couple of WW friends alerted me that someone had tried to email me. I check my emails most days and I hadn't received this - and consequently discovered I had an IT problem I didn't realise I had! So I apologise profusely - I've now picked up all my WW mail and responded briefly to everyone who'd contacted me - and I will respond in full tomorrow. So if you haven;t heard from me by Monday - please could you let me know via the forum, so I know.
Normal lservice has been resumed and I'm back on track!
My apologies once again - Best wishes, Lindy Roy

PS. Thank you so WWPA and the WW women who alerted me that Cecelia was trying to get in touch with me. You really helped me out. xLindy Roy

can Lindy please contact me I sent an e-mail to her but have received no reply. Am scheduled for surgery and I don't want to go down that route if I can help it. Another bout of cystitis this week - miserable.

If you go to http://www.wholewoman.com/newpages/teachers/lindyroy.html, there is a phone number there. You could try that.

Best of luck.

Hi Suemobile - While you are waiting for WWUK to get back to you, please check around this forum and website for knowledge about Whole Woman. Read the FAQs above. Go to the Resources tab, find the video page and watch the first one. It is a 20-minute overview featuring Christine explaining everything including why you should avoid surgeries. Every day you wait is a day you'll never get back! Check it all out. Postpone your surgery NOW. - Surviving

Hi,
I have been through everything back to front and upside down so now I need to know how to do the work but I take it I have to get the book in order to do that and as you say everyday is a day closer to making the decision on surgery so my need to get going on this is vital. I looked for the book on amazon and they have used and new at an inordinate amount compared with the price in dollars on the WW site.

To find the video, click on the Resources tab, then Whole Woman Videos. The one I'm referring to is the first one - about 20 minutes long. - Surviving

Hi Cecilia,
Oh hey - I'm so sorry - I've just read that you still haven't heard from me. I don't know what's happened. I was having some techy problems which meant I didn't receive my WW emails for a little while (about 2 weeks). But once this problem was identified and solved, I thought I'd caught up a little while ago.
I've looked through my email lists - and I can't find any emails I haven't responded to. So if you haven't heard from me, I genuinely don't know what's happened there.
Please try emailing me again - &/or if you're in the UK, you could ring me.

I do hope you try the WW way first. Once someone has surgery, there is no turning back - and there are identified dangers of further future problems associated with surgery. However if women try the WW way first, their options are kept open. As many women on this site can testify, many women have found they can successfully manage &/or improve their prolapses with the WW approach and go on to live happy, healthy lives. Ultimately of course it is a personal choice.

Thank you everyone for your advice and support for Cecilia and myself.
With very best wishes, Lindy Roy