Intivar vaginal tightening cream

Body: 

HI All

Check this out, http://intivarvaginatightening.com/ . An article about this product appeared in my online news email. It appears to be a herbal wonder cream for every problem that a mature woman's vagina could experience. Perhaps it has some merit for the sensitive vagina?

Is this snake oil all over again, or is there something to this product? I noticed that aloe vera is one ingredient.

Has anyone tried it, or does anyone know anything about any of the ingredients?

Louise

I would also be interested to know if anyone has tried this? Looks pretty harmless given the ingredients and sounds like it would not only be good for mature women but also for postpartum?

I think it must have been a slow news day when Louise posted this! Web site cracks me up.

"Make sure that you don't turn the bedroom that was once amorous, to one that is inhabitable with the unending quarrels."

"You can smile knowing that you have all the answers........it will place you at a better position of putting a smile on your partner's face."

"Intivar gels are not designed to suit a certain social class. For this reason, one can be sure to find it at the most affordable rates. You therefore have a guarantee that buying Intivar loose vagina gel product will not push your financial plan to some undesirable limits at any one given time."

Any advertisement that says fighting in the bedroom is the result of my loose vagina n all I have to is buy their cream to make my husband smile(that's what I took from it) is not for me!! Maybe if someone likes some of the ingredients they could make their own homemade version with just the wanted ingredients n see if they like it?!