herbs forever

Body: 

It seems..... that some of us are helped by herbs on an ongoing basis from what I have read. Eg. Cascara, phsyllium just to have regularity..... I know if I just stop taking them morning and night all hell breaks loss and have total bowel shut down and have to have enemas to get everything out. I hate that and loath the
uncomfortableness of enemas eg. holding the water in the bowel, usually use 2and half quarts of warm water with some salt, however it does work and will do it if all else fails.

At moment have dropped cascara mix with blackthorn bark, licorice root, capsicum fruit ginger rhizome, oregon grape root and rhizome, turkey rhubard root couch grass rhizome and red clover flower 450mg per tablet. I was having 4 tablets a day 2 in morning and 2 at night but trying just 1 in morning and 1 at night to see how that works and 4 psyllium hulls a day 2 in morning and 2 in night.

I am going to have colonic detox for 4 days and herbs and soups to clear everything out and make my bowels lighter. Has anyone had Colonic detox??? How it is work? Was it successful?
Still get achy bottom if sit long better standing and moving.

Forum: