With Thanks on this Thanksgiving

Body: 

Dear Christine, Louise, Surviving, and Each of You Wonderful Ladies, I give thanks to you today on this Thanksgiving Day. As I prepare the family meal here in WW posture and feeling quite good, I wanted to say thank you once again. You are my sisters and I am ever so grateful for your kindness, your knowledge, your willingness to share and be candid, your senses of humor and for this new kind of friendship I feel to be here a part of this world of women. With thanks and love and best wishes!

Forum:

Thanks so much for your thanks MsNightingale. I'd also like to say thank to everyone on this site for their care and support. Thank you for all your madness - i.e. making a difference!
xwholewomanuk

Thank you so very much for all your wonderful help and support, MsNightingale and WWUK!!

Nikelle and I are working today, filming our yummy vegan nut roast for our current video project - hey, everything is connected! Then we'll have Thanksgiving dinner at her house - with the nut roast as center stage. :)

Lots of love to all!

Christine

Dear Ms Nightingale,
Have a Wonderful Thanksgiving -
Thank you... I echo all your lovely sentiments back to you & to all our Sisters.
There is music in your words...
Best Wishes in our journey together,
From Down Under
Aussie Soul Sister

A very happy Thanksgiving to Nightingale and all the wonderful women here who support each other's efforts every day. Thank you to Christine and the WW family for restoring us to health and happiness. I wish I could tell women everywhere, you don't have to suffer, this is yours for the taking! Thank you all from the bottom of my heart. - Surviving

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you wonderful ladies. I am so grateful that I found this website and can't wait to receive my book and video. I look forward to continuing on this new journey with all of you and learning from your experience. Have a blessed day.......

My mom prepared the entire meal and it was delicious, we had it for lunch and dinner and lunch again today. All I had to do was show up! What a blessing. We played the entire day outside and I even found myself in a hammock for a good while which was glorious.
Thankful for all of you here!

... to all of you. Our Whole Woman community is a very important part of my life, for the kindred spirits and the positive energy it generates for me. We would all be less without it. Did any turkeys suffer in the making of this Thanksgiving? Maybe. Did any nuts suffer? Maybe. Not many fish suffered on my fishing/camping trip, but we sure did feed them up for next time!

Louise