WW exercise you did while pregnant

Body: 

Hello, I am wondering what exercises, if any, you experienced mamas have done during your pregnancy. I have a cystocele, has it up and down days, physically, and was hoping for more up days! Let me know, I own the FAFP as well as the 1st, 2nd and 3rd wheel yoga ones. I have watched them, but have not done any but some slight stretching on the FAFP. Thanks!

Is walking a part of your daily life? It has been a long while since I birthed a baby, but always walked right up until the birth. I think it is the best. Best wishes to you!

Walking is not part of my daily life. I live on a farm, and my husband is gone from 5:30 til around 8:00 at night, he comes in for all 3 meals but leaves as soon as meals are done. I had a few walks when I found the problem, he was in doing books for year end, so I left the kids with him and went out down the road. But during winter it is not safe to take the 3 kids for a walk down the road, too many trucks, and now snow plows to deal with. Waiting for spring, working around the farm with chores, gardening and field work helps keep me outside most of the day. I could pack all 3 up and go to town for a walk in the park, but then I have to drive 20 minutes to get there, and it isn't quite the same walking with the little ones as it really slows the pace down. I was hoping for some help on the WW exercises that someone had done while pregnant!

Thanks!

I hear you, Agnus. Many years ago we invested in a treadmill, and I have never appreciated it more than since discovering my prolapse and learning for myself just how valuable long walks can be. I would prefer to walk outside, but for a number of reasons, that's frequently not an option.

I haven't been pregnant with prolapse myself. But I do know Christine's moves and I would think anything that feels OK, probably is OK. Maybe some of our moms will respond here. Meanwhile, watch the DVD's and see what inspires you. - Surviving

I did all the leg lifts and plies
also the cat cow
but I suspect most the exercises you see on the video are pretty great for pregnancy