'mini' success story!

Body: 

Hi everybody, I wasn't even sure if I should take up a new post for this, but I think everybody needs a little positivity once in a while :) I have had this relatively small bump on the back of my neck ever since I was in my early teens. I remember feeling like a little hunchback and would wear shirts that "hid" it as best I could. I have been religiously doing the WW posture for several weeks now and I looked in the mirror the other day...AND THE BUMP IS GONE! It was as surprising as waking up with a different color of eyes! I can't believe it my spine is straightening out and my husband even noticed my little bump is gone. I also have a Stage1-2 cystocele (along with rectocele) and the cystocele used to have me peeing 15 to 20 times from the time I got in bed to the time I actually went to sleep. Now its only 2 or 3 times! I feel so blessed to have found WW! Thanks to everyone that made this possible, and for all of you out there feeling a little helpless, it really does work, and keep going!

Forum:

New to this and feeling a bit overwhelmed so your good news cheered me. Can't wait until my book and CDs arrive. Thanks for posting.

Hi oceangirl08006,
Thank you so much for posting your positive news. It was really heartening to read - and it is good te read about the good nes as well as the difficult. It brings a sense of balance to the whole picture.
xwholewomanuk

What a great post, Oceangirl. There are so many benefits to this posture correction. The spine has to curve somewhere, and women who have lost their lower lumbar curvature are the ones who end up with that "bump" and eventually a full-fledged hump. Not to mention the danger their hips are in.

I had terribly posture all my life, right into menopause. Whole Woman has changed this. My 'celes have ceased to be a matter of concern, which is not to say I don't have symptoms (I do have them). Following the miracle of being able to coexist with prolapse, came the miracle of what this posture has done for my overall health and well-being. Keep up the good work, Oceangirl - Surviving

Hi Oceangirl. It is very good to read your positive post. It is very uplifting and encourages all of us to continue with the WW program for whatever our individual difficulties are. Thank you and continued success to you!