Vibrational remedies for UP

Body: 

I just wanted to share some info about a company in CO that makes vibrational remedies. They are kind of like homeopathics but much more powerful & safer. It is called Healers Who Share www.healerswhoshare.com
The website has some fascinating info. My MD, who is also a practicing Naturopath discovered them only months ago & now makes these remedies the foundation of his practice and has healed all kinds of incurable conditions with them, one of which is tremors. My mother had a skin condition in which her fingers were raw and peeling. She used three remedies for it, and it cleared up in 4 weeks. There is a remedy for Uterine Prolapse and hundreds of other conditions, emotional & spiritual.

Christi

Have you tried it? If so, let us know. I know I asked my homeopathic doctor about remedies, and she said it was basically a structural issue. However, the accupuncturist that I've seen says shes had great success with Chinese herbs and prolapse. So, who knows? The body has great healing potential.

No, my according to my obgyn I do not have a UP anymore...but I'm going to ask my MD about the remedy anyway so that I can avoid dealing with it again in the future. I think also the emotional component can be a major factor. My MD said my UP was caused by a virus (using kineseology)that somehow weakened the tissues, my ND said malnutrition. It's probably just like anything else, having multiple causes.