New and from Germany :-)

Body: 

Hi ladies,

first of all, I'd like to thank you for all your help and advices. It's amazing!!!

I'm from Germany, so please excuse my English. I'm 7months pp and it's my third baby. My second baby I gave birth to was born in April 2011. Only 18 months between Nr.2 & 3...
My question now is: You say, a body needs 2 years after birth to be ok again. I only had 9 month after my second baby. Could that make it last more than 2 years to feel alright again? I'm having an urethracystocele since the last birth (wish I had known about the posture before).

At the moment I'm trying to do everything in posture and not lift any heavy things. I don't know, if I should order any DVD, because I'm afraid of not understanding a word that's said.... If I read here, I can look words up, so that's no problem, buy I watched Christine's bicycle-video on you tube and it was hard to understand everything. What do you think? Should I order?

BTW I'm wearing a cube pessary. So if anyone has a question, just ask ;-). I bought the sea sponges (Jade&Pearl), too, but they are so large and I don't know how to cut them that they will fit. Any advices?

Butterfly

Hi Butterfly and welcome to Whole Woman. Your English is great! I would recommend that you get the book, Saving the Whole Woman, and you can stop and look up words when you need to. If you really understand the basics of posture, then the moves on the DVD's are easy to follow., and very essential for you to learn. This is a great community here, but the hard work of training your body in this posture is something that we all must do for ourselves. The book was essential for me getting started. Then after about a year, I started building my DVD collection, and I was sorry I had waited so long. So don't be discouraged from using these resources - they will help you get where you need to go! - Surviving

for your reply and your welcome! I think that's a good plan for me to start with the book.

I'm so glad I found this forum because when I'm feeling down, I come back here and just know, I'm not alone. In Germany noone talks about POP, so sometimes I feel like an alien and wonder wether I'm the only one with that kind of problems. So thank you again!

Butterfly