I've Found You!

Body: 

Hi, everyone. I thought the site disbanded. Something must be seriously wrong with my laptop because it keeps pulling up an old forum where I've posted a TON of stuff, but no replies and then it finally stopped letting me log in. Until I get my laptop fixed, I probably won't be able to post much. But I'm glad it's still alive and well. I also had to change my name and reregister because it wouldn't recognize anything I put in.

I am very well and do not notice prolapses at all. I'll catch up all the posts as I can
Jane

Glad ur feeling good! Hope u get ur laptop fixed soon. We'll be here. :)

I was wondering where you've been. Good to hear you are doing well. I look forward to reading your posts again.

Jane - I feel like a limb has been reattached!! Not just your story, but your fearless and sensible spirit, have been guiding forces here at Wholewoman! As you can see, we have several new mommies who will benefit from your strength and wisdom. Thank you so much for finding us again!!

Christine,
I didn't even know the forum was being updated again. Something happened in my laptop settings that kept it from refreshing to the new page, even when I entered in the full, new address. I had 3 other sites it stopped letting me access all together. After much frustration and a few prayers, I tried something I had no idea would work and have no idea why it worked, but it did. I am glad to be back. I couldn't figure out why no one was posting or replying to me. Now I know. :) I was on a ghost site...
Jane

{{{jane}}}