Bleeding prolapse uterus

Body: 

This is my first time posting. I am a young, active 65 yr. old. However, a lot of walking lately and low impact bone building( class for seniors with osteopenia) especially a 12 count of getting up with hands crossed from a chair appears to have caused bright red spotting from the stage 3 prolapse.
Throw in intermittent hemorrhoid bleeding and I am starting to feel panicky. I know I need to drink more water because I am conscious of fiber.
Thanks for any help.

Forum:

Hi Kty1nh and welcome to the forum. Are you familiar with the posture concepts that Christine teaches? Do you walk and move in Whole Woman posture? You will want to learn about protecting lumbar curvature to help support the organs in the hollow of the relaxed lower belly.

The exercise move you describe may or may not be good for pelvic organ support. Depends on whether you can maintain that curvature, or whether the lower spine is rounded and the body is forced into an obtuse angle that messes with intra-abdominal pressures. Can you give us more details of your prolapse history, for how long and what you've been doing? - Surviving

you could look at Kt1nh is perhaps lubricating your pelvic area including the prolapsed uterus and anus area immediately before you exercise, (a small pad inserted to your panties would avoid any mess seeping). This would avoid your prolapsed organs and probably dry vulva and hemorrhoid chaffing which could be a possible cause of the spotting. And perhaps miss that particular crossed hand exercise for a twelve count, it does seem particularly onerous considering age and prolapse and hemorrhoid. Or, if you don't wish to draw attention to yourself just take your time with it and finish up only doing one. However, you read your instructor and their reaction.

I agree with all of the above!
I'm not sure whether you'e familiar with the WW approach. Are you already engaged with the WW posture, exercises and life-style advice? If not, I highly recommend that you look around this website for further information, advice, support and inspiration. There are heaps of information and resources available here.
The bolg and the library are v. good for articles, the book is a wonderful resource and mine of information about pelvic organ prolapse and it's well worth browsing around this site out of interest.

I don't think there's too much to worry about re spotting. Sounds like you've identified where the problem lies - that exercise! However if it continues after you've stopped/reduced that exercise, it may be advisable to be checked by your doctor.

I highly recommend you engage/continue engaging with the WW posture and exercises as well. The theory's great - but it's mainly the practical work that's going to improve your symptoms.

Good luck - and best wishes, wholewoman uk