I am Tired

Body: 

I lost my son.

My heart goes out to you. Love and Prayers dear cleo.

Bless your heart, dear Cleo...everything changes in Life and we are asked to accept it all. Love and Prayers from me as well. XXXOOO

My thoughts and prayers got out to you!

Cleo, I can't imagine anything worse. My heart aches for you. Much love goes out your way.

My prayers are with you

i am so sorry n wish from the bottom of my heart that there was something i could say to make it better. but i know thats not the case. there is nothing worse than the loss of a child. my heart goes out to you and you will stay in my prayers.

So sorry dear - I have been there long ago and feel for you. Will be sending some prayers your way.

Many prayers to you. So sorry for your loss.

I am teary eyed-take heart

Cleo, I understand, I lost my son in 2011. I send you love and thoughts, no other words
suffice.

Dear Cleo,
all I a can do is echo the above sentiments,
& send you love & hugs from across the miles,
(((hugs))) &
Best Wishes
Aussie Soul Sister

Cleo,
I am so very sorry for your loss.
Take care of YOU!

Cleo,
I am so sorry for your loss.
Take care of YOU!

Thanks for answering my letter. I thought I had better explain where I have been. It's been hard. I still feel the same and I am coping without surgery for my rectocele. It's been ten years since I first noticed it. I will let you know how I am after. I don't want surgery. It frightens me. Love to all.xxx

Cleo, so glad to hear that you are still "maintaining" without surgery. You are a strong woman. Please come back and share here whenever you are able. Our hearts are with you. - Survivig

I have no words, but my prayers are with you!
Solita

Sincere sympathy, Cleo. Losing a child is not what we expect, and it is not how we would want it. This must be so hard for you.

(((Cleo))))

Louise