Can a bladder prolapse block the birth of my second baby?

Body: 

Hi. I experienced bladder, uterine and bowel prolapse after my first pregnancy almost three years ago. I recovered fairly well with no significant issues with my bladder/bowel function. I am now 39 weeks into my second pregnancy and have been traveling ok in terms of my prolapse until now. Now that baby has dropped lower into my pelvis, I have noticed that what I think is my bladder is sitting below my uterus. I have been having some difficulty completely emptying my bladder, but can manage with a few position changes. My concern is that my bladder feels like it is blocking my cervix (I used to be able to feel it, but now all I can feel is bladder).
I was wondering if anyone else has had this same issue and what it means for my ability to vaginally birth my baby. Will my bladder block the path of my baby? Can I damage my bladder while trying to push out my baby? My midwife says it will just move out of the way? Is this correct??
Thank you.

Yep, your midwife is right. I bet she has seen a few. The birth process is astounding, the way the tissues and organs all work to reinforce the birth process. The female body is indeed wondrous.

Louise