Suggestions for sleeping postures?

Body: 

I have been diagnosed with vaginal vault prolapse and feel a lot of pelvic pressure/pain when I lay down (- less than when standing, but still significant). Has anyone had any success with unorthodox sleeping positions and/or props? I tried putting a "wedge" under my legs so that my pelvis was raised and that did help a little but isn't going to work all night, as I'm a side sleeper (and I have the impression it could really put more pressure on my back over time).

Thanks for any/all suggestions!

Forum:

I do not have vaginal vault prolapse but uterine. On those occasions when I go to bed and my prolapse is prominent, I find it is usually due to the fact of wind or digestion problems. I massage my stomach starting on my right side just above my pelvic bone, then across just above my navel and then down my left side again to my pelvic bone. You will soon feel knots if you have them. This massage can instigate the passage of wind or stool whichever is required and the prolapse organ should be able to be returned inside. Of course, you also need to ensure your bladder is empty. Full emptying of the bladder is essential for all prolapse otherwise the bladder pressures the prolapsed organ forcing it down.
If I have had a very active day it just might be a case of the sags. This is when I lie on my back, place my feet flat on the mattress and draw the organ back inside. Once the organ is inside, I can happily turn over onto my and the prolapse will stay locked safely inside where it belongs. Good lubrication with coconut oil, olive oil, vitamin e cream and even vaseline can also assist the proplasped organ to go home. It might be worth your while considering these things and applying them and see if they can make any difference for you.

I can happily turn over onto my side and the prolapse will stay locked safely inside where it belongs. I'm using someone else's computer and not quite comfortable.

Abqangel. as you are a side sleeper, try putting a small pillow in between your knees. This keeps your hips and spine in a comfortable alignment. - surviving

Thanks for the great ideas, everyone. Sounds like this is truly experimental and individual, as something different works for everyone!