Cider Vinegar & Honey

Body: 

Hi, Can someone please tell me how to apply and how much Apple Cider Vinigar and Honey to apply to ease burning. I have been taking Vagifem for about two weeks and although it has eased it still hasn't gone. I used vagifem two years ago for about 2 months, and when I went for a Ultra sound of my ovaries a couple of months ago they spotted a small and the doctor said is was 'very small'. But I suspected this was caused by the Vagifem two years ago. So although I am so uncomfortable with prolapse and burning I don't want fibroids getting bigger to add to the mix.

I have been drinking 2 teaspoons of Cider vinegar in water once a day, but not sure what good this is ment to be doing. I have ordered the Vulva Health DVD but it will be a few weeks before that gets to me in the UK.

Many thanks

The apple cider vinegar is for fungal infections. You dab it into your vulva and vaginal area where the infection is. So what would you be talking here? Maybe, a dessertspoonful or so. Then when you finish that, a pea sized amount of raw honey is applied to your vagina to restore good bacteria. I am not sure if what you have is similar to Solita's Lichen Sclerosis. If you read her posts you may get an idea. She also takes red clover tablets three times a day if I remember correctly, it contains low level estrogen, but she is post menopause.
I think drinking apple cider vinegar certainly helps if you have a mild stomach upset, but I'm not sure of its other benefits.

Hi - you may find Christine's dvd on vulval health helpful. It's full of helpful information, advice and treatments.
xwholewomanuk