How often do I apply apple cider vinegar and honey? What to do about hot flashes and sleep disturbance?

Body: 

I just finished watching the dvd about vulva and vaginal health. I applied the apple cider and honey twice yesterday. Not sure how often I should be applying either one of these? Also I have been using a natural estrogen cream in my vagina twice a week and a skin cream once a week that contains natural estrogen, progesterone and testosterone on my inner thighs. I use these because after menopause I had frequent hot flashes and my sleep was not good and I developed LS. All these started with a vengence after menopause. When I started using the creams, the hot flashes and sleep improved greatly. The LS is a little better, but not much. I don't like to use these hormones, but I can't function without sleep. I think the apple cider vinegar and honey will hopefully help the LS, but what about the hot flashes and sleep issue?I have read about red clover on this site. I plan to try that.
THANKS for any advice. I have learned a lot from the women on these forums.

Stretchen, I don't think it matters how often you apply the vinegar and honey. I seem to recall Christine writing somewhere that she was applying it fairly often at first, in order to get on-going relief. Just experiment.

Red clover, yes, this has been discussed over and over on this site/forum and is well covered in the DVD you have. In fact the entire DVD focuses on balancing the endocrine system naturally, and Christine even talks about how to work with nighttime wakefulness instead of against it.

Another good source of information on balancing the hormones naturally is Christine Horner's "Waking the Warrior Goddess" (see Christine's interview with her under Resources). The book on its face is about preventing breast cancer, but it is much more. - Surviving

I also suffer from Lichen Sclerosis and I will recommend to you to avoid swimming in swimming pools because the chlorine irritate the vulva badly, use cotton underwear and pads without a plastic shield, let the skin of the vulva breath, also take showers or a bath without soap or shampoo a few drops of lavender oil relaxes you and I wash my hair with organic shampoo on the wash basin, I am 71 years old and I do not have fibroids and I am taking 3 Red Clover capsules from the Now Brand three times a day, now I apply honey once a week but I did apply it very often in the beginning and I have not used the apple cider vinegar.
All happened 10 months ago that I discovered Christine research I healed in a couple of days!!
I have had no need to apply Clobetasol or Premarin.
I was told that Lichen Sclerosis is a autoimmune type of reaction and I am following the AIP ( Auto Immune Protocol) I have eliminated from my diet gluten, dairy, nightshades etc.. you can learn very easy the reasons why our bodies react to those foods at the blog of The Paleo Mom or other sites.
You can read my posts here too, I was seriously sick with Lichen Sclerosis I could not walk and had to stay in bed, sitting or standing hurt bad I could not even use my underwear or clothes from the pain of the deep crevices that did not heal with any medication, the advanced organ atrophy was a horrible discovery, the itching was driving me desperate, Clobetasol or Premarin did nothing to help me, if you can not sleep at night just rest in bed with the lights off and it will calm you, I use valerian tea to help me sleep and the aroma of lavender in my bedroom to relax.
You are very well set to improve with the help of the DVD, all the advise that is included is a gift to us, I will start growing the barley grass to help myself soon.
I wish you a fast recovery like the recovery I experienced thanks to have discovered Christine's research here in this wonderful site. Solita

That reminds me, can't recall which DVD, but on one of them, Christine grinds hops and lavendar and mixes them in a jar. Unscrew the lid and take a few whiffs at bedtime!! - Surviving