Feminine Yoga

Body: 

Was just watching this on youtube. Feminine Unfolding by Angela Farmer. It is so beautiful and inspiring, I immediately thought of this forum. Hope it sings to you too.

Forum:

Looks wonderful, Earthworm. So far I only had a chance to watch the first few minutes, without sound. I will certainly check it out later. Does she talk about pelvic organ issues? Hope I don't see any sucking and tucking! - Surviving

She doesn't talk about any specific body issues, other than stored emotional pain. But she demonstrates some nice belly rolling and talks about opening from the belly.

I like her yoga philosophy. Not so much about forcing our bodies into painful contortions but releasing and opening. She also says how for so long she practiced yoga like a man, but now she moves like a woman, and I think it's important for those who practice yoga to see that there is a difference in men and women.

Try with sound, some lovely music too!

This truly is a lovely video to watch and I encourage others to do so, and comment here. She has a gorgeous lumbar curvature that she really "works" in her routines. She definitely does some good belly stuff and talks about the organs, but I just kept wishing she would take that discussion just a TEENSY bit further. A couple of the moves demonstrated, I would really need to try, before being able to say what is their effect on organ support. But just watching her made me me want to whip out my WW DVD's and really give myself a good workout that is long overdue. She is a lovely lady in all ways. Do watch this, folks!! Thanks earthworm for "unearthing" this one. - Surviving

Dear Earthworm,
Thankyou very much for sharing -
I've emailed this to myself in order to watch all of it when
I have a block of time to fill one evening!!
Best wishes,
Aussie Soul Sister