I would love some diet advice

Body: 

Hello and thank you!
I have been with this wonderful forum for two months now.
I have stage 2 Cystocele and primary Rectocele.
I have been doing the posture for the same 2 months and First Aide For Prolapse .
I changed my whole diet ,removed most not so good foods and beverages.I eat only whole foods.
I take Magnesium Serene[Citrate] each evening to help with keeping me regular.
I have not had to splint for at least 2 weeks and my Cystocele has been behaving !I can do many things that I worried I would never do again.
Here is my issue that I need help with.
First I have noticed that I seem to feel almost like I have bubbles moving from time to time.I would guess it is gas .It doesn't hurt just is an odd feeling and uncomfortable at times.I do poo everyday.But the last few days have been very loose.
I do juice every day,have been adding cucumber,I think that may be an issue.I have been cutting back on the magnesium and drinking more water,as it has been very hot and humid here.I am wondering if I have any of this correct?
I eat sprouted grain bread,ww bread,and some gluten free products.I am trying to do things right.I eat fruts and vegies,now and then eggs.I eat no cheese or milk.No alcohol or coffee.
I have lost close to 20 pounds since I discovered my celes .
I am noticing that things that never effected me[so i thought] causes me to remove that food item from my list of things to eat.I would like to have an idea of the correct consistency of poo,don't believe I had that before.
I have been checking out the forum every evening and soaking up all of the info i can.
Thank you all so much!!
I am sorry if I rambled,that is how my brain works.

Forum:

As far as I know and have read about on the forum and Christine's book, a good bowl movement comes out on its own without any straining. For me, the whole woman practices, and eating a better diet, much like you described(I don't juice though), my uterus has pulled away from my rectum, and most of the time I can achieve a pretty good bowel movement.
Drastic dietary changes will affect how your bowels work, especially if you are bulking up on fruit and veg. You may want to add some whole grains in there occasionally to balance that out. Brown rice will do it, but too much of that constipates me. Everybody is different in what they can eat, and how it affects them. Sounds like you are on the right road. Keep working at it, you will find what is right for you.
Some of the ladies with rectrocele could probably give you better advice on bowel movements.

Thank you for your help!!
I will start adding some "bulk".I know I need to be patient,I am trying that too!

I noticed that when I took gluten out of my diet and slowly added in more greens and beans I could manage better in the bowel movement area. I have much less gas without gluten. I am such a food addict so it's difficult but I am highly motivated. lol Air escaping at work or feeling like I needed to pass gas was really making me insane in addition to the prolapse. The gluten free is really a bit of a relief.

Thanks and hello,
I have taken Gluten and dairy from my diet.I had been keeping a food log and realized after writing the above that there was a pattern to my irritation.
The dairy I have known irritated me,but I love my food also,ignored the ole body telling me to just let it go!I removed both from my diet.Have also found great help on a couple of facebook sites,for gluten free recipes.
I have discovered that I haven't felt this good in many years,just keep the posture[and my dvd's] and my new way of eating and LIFE IS GOOD!!
Thank you for your response!!Hope you are well!!

cloudbliss7, since you like FB pages look at Kris Carr's page...she loves talking about poo!!! LOL
My whole FB is about diet...I love so many of the pages I have found. I hardly have any friends there, I just use it like a favorite magazine with my favorite pages :)
And yes, magnesium can definitely get the bowels loose as can cucumber. If you are craving dairy you might consider goat products. When I gave up dairy that's what I did and have no problems. A body will process goat products in about 20 min where cow products take the body 2 hours or so to process...way too much stress for my system!

Thank you!
I have removed dairy and gluten [should have done it sooner]from my diet,also have cut back on magnesium.Great improvement!!I feel AWESOME!My celes have been behaving nicely too!
I have been using coconut milk or almond ,goat milk is not an option for me as I am allergic to that.My parents gave me goat milk as a newborn,didn't do well with it.I have tried it as an adult,can't consume it,even the cheese in contact with my skin causes a rash.
Yeah,I have a lot of food type likes too!!
I have had very few issues since removing dairy and gluten,Life is GREAT!!!
Thanks so much!