POP support garments

Body: 

Hi All

We know about the V2 Supporter and the Fembrace.

I recently had an email from a woman in Australia who uses a "Special pregnancy belt (it is 6” Wide ) from Supporta Medical Products." She told me that she was *given* it by her doctor, who had a whole box of them in his store room. This tells me that they are probably quite inexpensive.

She also told me that hers does help her prolapse symptoms when she is on her feet a lot.

I do not know if they can be purchased retail or not, and I do not know where they are made, and I do not know the exact design. If anyone is interested enough to Google the company and find out this information they might have found a less expensive support garment than those we know about already.

Louise

Forum:

Hi Louise,
I just looked up 'Supporta Medical Products'. There is a company in Australia which supplies physiotherapists, which advertizes and describes these on their website APE; Australian Physiotherapy Equipment. They offered a variety of designs for pregnancy belts. However they did not show prices.
xwholewomanuk

I'm new to this forum and am very hopeful to have found it. I've had a bladder prolapse since 1991 which didn't get better after surgery but has been manageable but recently I've had symptoms that have been difficult to alleviate. After reading about the V2 Supporter I decided to give it a try and ordered one. Amazon has them along with other things that available for this problem. I have tried tampons but they slip however I'm not giving up on them yet. I'll let you know how the V2 works.