Rectocele/pessary/kegel8 ultra

Body: 

Hello ladies,
I wondered if anyone has any tips on CUBE pessaries. It seems almost impossible to take out and have not tried puting it in yet because of that reason. I would like any input on stool softeners and wonder if they help with rectoceles. I hate to be reliant on something like that but have IBS-C and I am forever trying to find the perfect way to keep bm's soft because of the rectocele.
I really beleive that the THICK RING ring pessary made my rectocele way worse and advise anyone who uses one to take out before bed and before bowel movement. I am not happy with my doctor' s advice as he told me this would not hurt anything.
Also has anyone had any luck with kegel ultra 8 and rectocele improvement? I have tried almost everything else.
God bless

Hello,
I also have a Rectocele and have had great luck with Magnesium.I use a product that is in powder form,sold in health food stores.
Also,I have changed my diet to include many more fruits and vegetables.
I wish you well!!

Hi and welcome,

I've worn a cube pessary, but I found it not very comfortable. And with a rectocele you should not wear it, because it can make things worse and doesn't help anyway.
When you click on "Resources", there is a lot of information why kegels don't work. Please read it. And then you can watch the first video. It gives you a good overview about Whole Woman. Try the posture. It really helped me. This is an amazing site with lots of really helpful information and lifesaving advices. So read araound a bit and then come back and ask more questions :-)
Best wishes
Butterfly

For constipation I make my own veggie fruit smoothie and it works really well. I put in a blender about 1/2 cup unsweetend almond milk, about three cups of raw spinach, 1/2 cup frozen cherries, 1/2 frozen blueberries, 1/2 fresh banana, some water. Blend this all up and drink. It works well and sometime within 10 to 20 minutes. I know with my prolapse issues I get constipated if I eat too much bread or grain. I've also experimented with gluten free the past 9 days and most gas issues I have a much less reduced. Welcome. I am new here and still trying to find my way around.

Hi 51 - I noticed that you have been a member here for quite some time and that you have had a rectocele repair that did not work. Do you practice WW posture? You are correct that pessaries do not work for rectocele and can actually aggravate one, so especially in your situation I would ditch that whole idea. And please click over to the Blog page and put "kegel" into the search box. Christine has written extensively on why kegels do not work for prolapse and can make things worse. - Surviving