Christine's Lap Desk in FAFP dvd

Body: 

I love the lap desk you are using in your FAFP dvd Christine....could you please give me a source for purchase? The one's I have seen do not seem to be tall enough to support a good posture. Thanks for any suggestions for replication...I know your's is probably older and not avail now, so any ideas of what is on the market today would be greatly appreciated--from anyone :)
Cheers to all sitting tall!

Forum:

so does anyone use a lap desk for their computers etc... like Christine does in the video? It seems like such a great idea for sitting posture!

I split my time between 3 locations and I have good, prolapse-friendly work setups at all of them. But if I needed to use the floor, or tended to work in bed like on the DVD, I would certainly want one. - Surviving

Yes Surviving, wouldn't it be great for working whilst sitting on the floor? My coffee table is not the right height and also doesn't have the leg/open space below. I love that you have 3 different locations to support your posture whilst working! I love moving around...plus, it just is more comfortable to not be in the same space/seat.