downloads

Body: 

Hi
I have been reading some of the posts and realised that it must be possible to download posture exercises etc but I can't find anyhere on the site for doing this nor can I find anywhere on the site that I can order the book or video that people are talking about. Any advice would be aprpeciated.
Michelle

I think if you go to wholewoman.com you can find the DVD etc... The posture picture is not available at this time I think - So here is the pic I saved as I have problems with PDF...

Here...
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v67/supadeja/Dejas2/THEPOSTURE.jpg

Sue

Your link worked and I managed to print it without any problems.
Michelle

Hi Michelle,

My products are available at the wholewomancenter.com site, which you can access from the home page here - the link is on the right of the page. We are still in the process of figuring out international shipping, but should have that resolved by the end of the day.

I will be putting up better illustrations of the standing and sitting postures - I've learned a picture is worth a thousand words!!

Christine

I hope they are not in PDF Christine - As I still seem to crash every time I try to open one even with updated Acrobat thingy - I think it is my computer - It is evil and doesn't like them
lol

Sue