Healing Balms

Body: 

Have read posts from so many women that they miss Christine's special balm. Until that one returns to the WW store I want to tell everyone about 'Egyptian Magic'. It sounds very similar to the product Christine used to sell. It's all organic olive oil,honey, beeswax, bee pollen, royal jelly, and bee propolis. It's available on line at (www.egyptianmagic.com) and also you can find out stores close to you that carry it by entering in your zip code on this site. Hopefully this might help someone.

Sounds lovely. Nothing came up at all for my zip code but I do see that it is widely available on-line and even through Amazon. Have you tried it? - Surviving

Don't need this myself but you never know when I might, so have filed away in my notebook of items I may need in the future. It sounded similar to the balm Christine use to have for sale and forum members are always commenting on how great it was, soooo any of you gals who are still on the hunt, and want to try this , please report back as to it's effectiveness.