Weight loss exercise with cystocele?

Body: 

Hi, I'm 5 weeks postpartum with child #2 and cystocele (which was a grade 2 with child #1 but feels much worse now). Once I get the 6 week Dr. OK to resume exercise, I really would like to exercise to lose the 20 excess lbs. What exercise can I do (besides Whole Woman -DVD is already on order) to lose weight that won't worsen my cystocele?

Forum:

You'll think I'm taking the mickey, but take the sugar out of the cupboard and then put it back into the cupboard and the chocolate out of the fridge and then back into the fridge, both untouched and I'll guarantee that excess weight will start coming off. Easiest exercise routine ever! Not so easy to do though.

Good advice from Fab! I would like to add that the whole woman exercises are not for weight loss, but to strengthen muscles that will help you hold whole woman posture. I see from your other post that you have a cystocele that is bothering you. Don't fret too much over all this, 5 weeks post partum is still so early when it takes two years for your body to get completely back to its pre pregnancy state. Take it slow and have patience with your changing body. Start working on the posture also. The better you get at that, the less noticeable your cystocele will be over time. Walking in whole woman posture is always the nicest low impact exercise for prolapse.
Wish you and your new baby the very best.