Another sitting position?

Body: 

I have enjoyed the cross-legged sitting position and sitting on my heals with a pillow between my butt and calves. I can't sit in the staff pose yet though. My hamstrings are soooooooo tight. I am doing that exercise against the wall that you suggested though Christine and it along with yoga is helping to stretch them out but it is taking forever. My hamstrings have been tight my whole life. I was wondering about another seating position that feels really comfortable and I think it puts the body in the right position. It is the seated hero (like how we used to sit as kids but with your feet pointed straight back instead). If your knees are too tight then our yoga instruction suggests sitting on a pillow but I am able to sit flat on the floor now. I was thinking some other women might find this comfortable. Would it work well Christine?

Also is cycling okay as long as you keep the 's' curve ? I do powerpacing twice a week and in the summer my hubby and I would like to take the baby biking on paths with our bike trailer.