Inquiry about the book

Body: 

Hello, I would like to order the book, Saving the Whole women. Can anybody help me to find out, if it is possible to download it from a site legally, because the shipping costs almost 30 dollars, which is the third of my monthly salary.
Thank you very much in advance!

Forum:

Yes, we completely understand the issue, Budahazya, and are working as fast as we can to solve it.

Thank you very much for yor immediate answer. Does it mean, that perhaps I should wait a little time and the book will be available soon? I have been saving money for the book for almost a year, but I have just realized the shipping costs to Hungary. Thank you in advance!

I am interested in obtaining the Diet for the Whole Woman - but I don't see it for sale. Are you going to get it reprinted? or has anyone gotten one they would like to sell? What is the reason I cannot fine the book?
Anyway, if you have no more copies of this book, what book do you recommend? Thank you ... The Granny

Granny, that book is out of print, and I'm not aware of any plans at the moment to put out a second edition. I know Christine and Lanny have plenty of projects on the list though. - Surviving

hi budahazya,

unfortunately, there is no ebook version available. i will let you know if we decide to publish one.

lanny goodman