Yoga DVD Question

Body: 

Hello Christine and everyone else. I hope everyone is doing well. My first question is about the exercises on the video I've heard about can these be found in the book? I have the book but unfortunately I cannot afford the video.

Also, Christine what are you thoughts about the yoga for Better Sex through Yoga (see link below)

Since my recovery from the vulvodynia and pelvic flor dysfunction, I still have some hip pain and a lot of hip tightness. I did the first DVD the other day with a friend and my hips felt so good afterward but I'm worried if anything on the DVD's might be harmful to my pelvic and wonder if it could cause a reoccurance my my rectocele. I understand that you probably have not seen the DVD but any thoghts or comments would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0001YJA2O/qid=1145055769/sr=1-2/ref=sr_1_2/102-2238860-5484952?s=dvd&v=glance&n=130

Hi Mermaid,

I think by now you probably have a pretty good sense of what postures and positions create undue pressure on the pelvic diaphragm. You're right, it's impossible to know by just looking at it, but if you enjoyed the first volume, that's great! I just read about "core strengthening" and rolled my eyes-lol. I'm betting on your own good judgment to do the parts of it that feel right.

:-)Christine