Feeding

Body: 

I've been trying to keep my feet up while I feed as it gives a bit of relief with the bulgy feeling, but looking at alot of the posts it seems I should be sitting up straight? I haven't got the book yet (although it's on it's way) and can't quite work it out entirely from the FAQ's.

As Christine has said many times, as long you as you are trying to keep the posture most of the time, the body is forgiving and the small amount of time you spend nursing should be okay. I always found laying down to be the most comfortable position for me to nurse in because otherwise my neck and shoulders would bother me. Besides I always like an excuse to lie down. :)
Jane

That's helpful.. and times when you just want to relax on the couch in the evenings after running around after kids?! Is that when you just have to engage your will?! Sorry.. I know I'm a novice.

Actually, what will happen overtime is that not being in the posture will be uncomfortable. I sit on the floor a lot or I use a pillow for lower back support. Or I lie down. :)
Jane