I am so happy now!

Body: 

Dear Christine and Ladies I have a great experience now! 5 minutes ago a arrived home from a big walking, and during my walking I was very conscious about keeping the posture. I would like to tell everyone, that this is the first time since my prolapse started bulging out of my vagina, that my prolapse is better now than it was before my walking!!! Thank you very much Christine for your work!!! From this moment I will be more dedicated to your postural approach than I ever was.
Budahazya

This is wonderful news, congrats budahazya! Serious posture walking is what made things start to "click" for me too. I wish everyone who starts this work would realize that if they embrace it, work hard and have faith, they too will experience a moment that tells them this is the only way to go!

You will continue to have your ups and downs, but now that you have seen and felt what the posture can do, doesn't it make the future brighter? Thanks for sharing your moment, other newbies take notice!! - Surviving

Just love those ahh ha moments on the journey with whole woman. I still get them, and I don't think we ever stop recognizing new aspects of ourselves as we do this work.
Good for you, budahazya!!