Newsletter and chickens!!!

Body: 

Just loved the latest newsletter!! So much great information and upcoming events! I so look forward to reading these.
Thank you so much, Christine for showing us pictures of your chickens! They are truly the cutest little guys(girls) ever!! I never paid much attention to them as I was growing up, but they were always around. Creatures of habit, they have probably all ready adopted you and Lanny as their parents! They certainly look like a happy little brood.
If anyone hasn't had a chance to read this latest newsletter, please check it out! Great information!!

Thanks so much, Aging!! We are in love with our darling chickens. They're starting to get their beautiful black and white markings now and bring us so much joy. Lanny and I don't generally sit together other than for meals (we're both way too busy) and this hour or so in the evening with the chicks is such a delight. I will post a pic of their house and yard (we're planting grapes) when we get it finished. I found a miniature cast-iron rooster weather vane (really works!) for their roof, which is completely adorable. Love!!