Results?

Body: 

Hi Everyone,

I’m wondering if the butt-against-the-wall exercise I gave a few weeks ago for rectocele has been helpful at all. I know mommynow, granolamom & Marie were trying it and it would be great if you could give us a bit of feedback. If you think it’s helpful, I’ll post it permanently in the Tips section. If not, it was worth a try anyway.
I hope you all are doing well.

Christine

I didn't notice a difference in my rectocele from the exercise. I did it twice a day for two weeks and then I got sick this past week so I haven't done it for a week. Even though I didn't notice an improvement, I kept doing it because it helped stretch my hamstrings. I think the diet change is helping me more. I am just getting started with it and haven't made consistent changes yet because of my already strict diet from nursing a baby with allergies. Once I stop nursing though I am going to try a completely vegan diet to see if that helps.

and tried the exercise a few times and really liked it. I certainly felt better after doing it, although Ihad challenges pushing my bottom up against the wall. AS far as I know, I don't have a rectocele.

Here's another sort of "test" though. I got a really bad cough and was experimenting with best positions to cough. I mean this has lasted days and days. In sitting posture, I sat in posture, and really felt organs protected from intraabdominal pressure. Then, I let my back go int a "c" (aka slump) and boy did I feel like things were getting pushed down. For what it's worth!

Marie

I'm not sure if the exercise has made a noticable difference or not, but I like the stretch. I think (or maybe I am imagining) that I can feel my colon lengthen. is that possible? In any case, I was having a particularly rough day one day last week and got into a similar position but with my legs up on the sofa (knees bent), and it felt oh so good. of course, as you keep saying, christine, the real work is done when we are up and about. but if this feels good, it can't hurt.

Hi christine,

i saw in a post back that someone had difficulties with the chair pillow excercise. I have to say i skip this one too and some other chair one's as i feel too much pressure from them.

Just wanted to let you know. The rest is great tho as i've said before :)

xx
Anne-helen