how I empty my bladder completely

Body: 

I've been wondering for a few days whether to post this or not and decided to just go for it and offer it up for whatever it is worth... trusting that if there is something amiss, others will jump on board and say so!

I have cystocele and rectocele dx a couple of years ago by gyn - based on self exam probably the cystocele is grade 2/3 now depending on the time of day, don't know about the rectocele. I regret not having been practicing ww way of life these past two years and am just now getting back into ww posture and exercises. Years ago I saw two signs in a plant nursery - the first one read "The best time to plant a tree was ten years ago." A few feet ahead, another sign read, "The next best time is today!" Great words for life!!

What I found by accident a couple of years ago was that if I lightly stroked my tailbone/base of spine with my finger (skin to skin) after urinating, more urine flowed out as a result - I would guess sometimes 1/4 cup or more. There was an immediate physical response/release - either relaxation or stimulation? It works every time. I finish urinating and then lightly stroke the base of my spine a few times and my bladder empties again. I know it sounds weird and I'm feeling more than a little odd writing it down publicly. Then again, it does help me so much. I can leave the house not feeling that within 30 minutes, I will need to find a bathroom.

Maybe it's my body, my skin sensitivity, my nerves, or maybe others would have a similar reaction? I don't know and, as you might imagine, don't really have a forum for discussing these esoteric bits of my life. :) ( Just by way of more information about my own symptoms and not sure if it is relevant but I have not experienced incontinence nor do I have recurring urinary/bladder infections to date.)

So there you are! I know that if there is something about it that goes against ww posture or philosophy others will let me know.

Blessings for your day! Judith

I think this is absolutely fascinating, PG, and I plan to give it a try at my earliest opportunity. I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels that way after reading this post! - Surviving

Lol! Yes, I did give it a try, but I didn't really have the sensation you speak of. Maybe I am not doing it right. I will try it again though and concentrate more to see if I get results, or maybe I am all ready successful at completely emptying my bladder. Who knows, but this is as surviving said fascinating!

Sounds like a good idea. I wish it worked for making a BM come.

I think that can be a sensitive spot for some women. I even think I have experienced that sensitivity myself, though I haven't been able to produce that feeling while experimenting with PG's findings. Anything that gets the juices flowing is all good! - Surviving

I have used this method to start the peristaltic action that pushes out BM successfully. Be patient w/ it & visualize. Hope that this helps.

Keep Smiling!
kahuna