everyday living in ww posture

Body: 

Is there a resource (dvd, book) that Christine has written with suggestions/photos on aspects of everyday life in ww posture? cooking (including diet/recipes - I saw that there used to be one that is no longer in available), housework, loading/emptying dishwasher, laundry, vacuuming, deskwork (maybe creative solutions to standard chair/desk), relaxing, walking, running, bicycling, swimming, sleeping positions, sex, etc. Doing basic life in this new posture.

I see topics on this forum and wonderful advice but just wondered if it was consolidated anywhere? It's amazing to read STWW - each time I pick it up, it feels like another piece of information settles into my consciousness... like yesterday it was intra-abdominal pressure with the diagram with the arrows floating in front of my mind's eye all day and evening. Suddenly I understood visually how I hold my stomach muscles tight thereby forcing my pelvic organs back and out! It all made sense. Christine - this is brilliant work you have done and I thank you!

Blessings to everyone for a great day! I just started mine with a Deepak Chopra meditation and Christine's First Aid for prolapse beginner part 1 and 2 and Part 1 of advanced - I kind of start getting lost on the second half of that...;)

Judith

Yes! The diagram with the arrows really hit me with that ah ha moment also! So that's the way we are suppose to be breathing. Sometimes a visual aid really helps in true understanding. I have always appreciated that about Christine's work. I also had that moment with her hips book and the diagram of standing in 3 different ways: the two wrong ways- hips too far forward and hips too far back, and then the proper way.
Don't worry about getting lost in any of the DVDs. Just do what you can and relax into the moves you can do until you get it all down. It certainly took me awhile to do it!
Best wishes to you!!

Christine does cover a number of these things throughout her work. Once you understand posture and take in the examples that she gives, you can apply that knowledge to everything that you do all day long. If something is causing you a particular problem, that's where the forum comes in. Following the journeys of our members is where a great deal of the knowledge and understanding comes from. Keep learning! - Surviving