severe hip and low back pain from prolapse?

Body: 

Not quite sure if my prolapse is causing my hips to hurt and give out or what here. First it was my left hip but now with the prolapse becoming more of a pendulum BOTH hips hurt and give out on me all the time. I have had xrays and even a dexa bone scan both were normal. My Low back also seems to be a killer when standing upright, unless Like when climbing stairs I climb horizontally. As far as my hip pain/weakness it's as if something were pressing somewhere causing both hips to hurt. being I have seen an orthopedic for this issue before ( I have had 3 " knee debridments" done on my left knee), I am pretty discusted since all tests on my hip joints were normal, But some of the nerve function tests were not and this started when the prolapse became much worse. My hips do not click or catch in anyway, I just have this sharp pain in both of them, Like a pinched nerve? Maybe My limping is making it worse? Pain pills do nothing for me so I am interested in natural means to control the hip pain so I can get around abit better. I have heard certain foods like Cherries help with inflamation as well? Anyone else here with a severe prolapse expeirencing hip pain like this?

Hi DW - you have probably noticed since being on this site that Christine has a whole hips program. It was a natural progression from prolapse to hips, as it all revolves around correct posture/spinal shape. You might want to read Aussie Soul Sister's posts as well, of which the latest is here:

https://wholewoman.com/forum/node/6204

Christine has been explaining since the very beginning how correct posture seats the torso correctly over the hip joints and can prevent and improve hip health in all of us. The hips book/dvd expand upon this knowledge and really show the hip-surgery industry for the disaster that it is. - Surviving

PS: DW, we know from other posts that you have severe prolapse with prior vaginal trauma and pessary damage yet not able to do much without a pessary. It's not clear whether or not you have been able to try out WW posture and start learning how to keep yourself more or less horizontal from the hips down; this is what you will need to do. All this work is interconnected and revolves around this posture. We haven't heard from you on that.